V5 1/2 PAGE (HORIZONTAL) DIGITAL DISPLAY AD
YOUR COMPLEMENTARY AD LAYOUT: Provide content by August 7th
Using your provided high-quality logo, images, and text, our creative team will create an ad that fits your brand. Layout design includes receiving two layout options to choose from with up to two rounds of edits. Your in-issue digital display ad includes a hyperlink to your website from our digital publication. To do this, we need you to send us your content (outlined below) by August 7, 2020. Please follow these guidelines so we can do our best work to represent your business.
1. Graphics/Logo - File Types accepted: PDF, EPS, JPG, TIFF, PNG
- Resolution: All files and graphics must have a minimum of 300 DPI resolution.
- DPI = Dots Per Inch. A higher DPI means a higher graphic resolution and better image quality and also larger file sizes.
- A low resolution file will appear pixelated, or grainy in print.
- Helena-focused, high-quality images are available for purchase in our Local stock photo library: https://thelocallibrary.shootproof.com/
- Logo: Your package does not include redrawing a low resolution logo, please try to provide the highest quality file you can. If your logo needs some fine tuning, we will let you know. Our team can clean it up for you at an additional cost.
2. Brand colors. Do you have colors used in your logo or branding you want matched in the ad? Please provide your colors in CMYK or PMS values. If you do not provide this we will do our best to match.
3. Text. Please provide the text you would like to request on the ad. Note: The smaller your ad, the less content we will be able to include.
- Suggested Content: Phone, Address, Hours, Website, Special offer
DIGITAL DISPLAY AD SCHEDULE: This timeline is subject to change based on commitment date.
JULY 31: Ad Commitment and payment due.
AUGUST 7: Creative content, outlined above, due.
AUGUST 14: Two layout options sent to client for review.
AUGUST 21: Layout selection and requested changes due to The Local ad team.
AUGUST 25: Revised files sent to client for review.
AUGUST 28: Final ad approval due.